Monday, November 10, 2008

Us.

This is my boyfriend and I. It's crazy knowing that only 5 months ago I didn't even know this guy neither did his existence ever cross my mind. Then a month later, he comes out of nowhere! Sometimes, I get surprised as to how this person created such a great impact on my life. Isn't it odd how one person can do that...just their very presence can suddenly change your whole perspective? It's weird too because I always dreamed of how I would meet "the one" and the way we met isn't exactly what you would call the traditional way of meeting someone. But I guess that's why I like it so much because it IS different and unique in its own aspects.
I've never felt such an urge to reciprocate the same dedication and generosity that this guy has bestowed to me. I can't really say that I've been able to be the perfect girlfriend for the past relationships I've had, but I've definitely learned from my mistakes and I guess Hourt is just reaping the benefits haha. Though through my eyes, he is perfect, I feel as though I have much to learn about him and about myself as well. I just want to be good for him and be the best girlfriend anyone girl could ever be! ...omg I'm such a sap. EWW I just read over everything that I've typed so far and ..*yuck* I guess you could say I sound a bit cheesy but I really do mean every word. I'm extremely happy. Emphasis on the word happy. It's a different kind of happy too... the kind of happy where you still get butterflies when you know that person is coming to see you even though you saw the person a couple hours before. It's the kind of happy when you see something that reminds you of that person and you giggle to yourself knowing that that other person would be laughing too. It's the kind of happy that even though everything seems to be collapsing around you, that person will be there to hold you while you're crying your eyes out. And it's the kind of happy that no one else can make you feel other than that person. I'll be honest, even though I haven't been able to spend time with him as much as I used to, I'm still supportive of what he wants to do and I'm always going to be here cheering him on. I'm your number one fan if you didn't know! And I'm so proud of you. =)

Luann

No comments: