Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fresh Start and New Beginnings

I was looking over all my entries on my other blog and I realized that the entries dated all the way back to January 16, 2005, nearly three years ago. I read and winced and most of all, I cringed at the older entries I posted with juvenile thoughts and feelings of past relationships or dramatic situations that seemed to be the center of my attention during that time. I skimmed the entries from my very first entry to the entry I posted recently and decided that it's time for a change in my blogging virtual environment. There's no special reason as to why I picked this site to switch to...just that it only took me 5 minutes to create my blog lol.

Anyway...I've been kind of lacking in updating a blog in general. Honestly, the only time I get inspired to blog is at 2:00am for some reason especially on nights when I can't sleep, like tonight. I'm already about 4 weeks into the semester and I still don't quite feel that I've settled into school mode entirely though I've had 2 midterms so far. I didn't too well on one but it hasn't gotten me down, mainly because everyone in the class failed except for one guy that didn't and made everyone look bad. I have yet to find out on my other midterm. School's been moving pretty fast though and I love how it's keeping me productive and active. And on an even BETTER note, I FINALLY GOT A JOB!!! woot woot! I'm so hyped up about it! All month I was stressing out like crazy because I had all these interviews but wasn't landing any jobs and now finally I can rest at ease. It's pretty basic, just a admin/receptionist job for a copier manufacturing company in Brea only about 5 mins away from my apt. I'm full-time with benefits and the pay is $15 hourly! YAYYY!!! Thank you to those of you who kept my spirits up when I'd dwell, especially Hourt...thanks babe.

Speaking of the boyfriend.. it's been wonderful so far. This whole summer has been extremely eventful from many random kickbacks on milton st (OG milton apt, 1st alpha class tau apt, zeta house, and bud apt), EDC (thought I would never roll again!), to meeting a swell guy whom has succeeded in sweeping me off my feet. Since the day we met, we pretty much have never left each other's side (ok i lied except for the times when he'd go home on the weekends...but that would be like what.. 2 days? and even then we'd be on the phone.. WOW...LOL) and i can honestly say that it just gets better and better each day and I seem to fall more and more with each day that passes. Yeah.. super cheesy... =p So I guess I just wanted to take this time to tell YOU.. yes you... thank you.. for being so patient, so understanding and so genuine with me. I know I can be difficult at times and stubborn when I don't get my way, but thank you for continuing to be patient with me and accepting my flaws. I will try my best to overcome my faults and habits to the best of my ability because you make me want to be a better person. Thank you for keeping my spirits up and being so supportive of me! I can only show my grattitude in showing you the same support and love that you've given me. Thank you baby. =)

No comments: