Friday, October 3, 2008

3 Months and Beyond...

I tell myself Hourt and I have been together for 3 months because it seemed like we started dating the day we first met. If you've ever been to EDC then you know what I'm talking about. Or if you've ever been to a rave in general and have experienced extreme ecstasy. The anniversary present was BY FAR the best and sweetest gift I've ever gotten EVER!! Has your boyfriend/girlfriend ever put on a skit about your relationship and how it developed from its early beginning to what it is now? I didn't think so!! MY BOYFRIEND DID!! It was the sweetest gesture anyone's ever done for me and while I was watching it, I couldn't help but be speechless. It was our story being told, for everyone to see and now everyone knows a lot more about him and I and it makes me extremely happy! Thank you for the wonderful show baby! I love you. =)

Luann

p.s. randy can't do my dance. :p

No comments: