Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wired

It's 7:12AM and I've been up for about 24 + hours. Ok I take that back I did take a nap from 2:30-4:30AM and have been up since then cramming for a geology midterm today. My body is exhausted but I can't fall asleep so I'm confused as to what to do. Keep studying or lay down and try to take another short nap? I wasn't sure of either so I decided to take a break and post a blog. After today, I have another midterm for my online class that's due on wednesday so I'll be cramming for that tonight. Bleh, why does it feel like finals week every week?! I had two midterms last week as well, and I've just been studying like crazy since then. Oh dear, it's a little difficult to concentrate at the moment, even now as I type up this blog, because I'm so wired. Ok I'm going to try and ... be productive. Or just lay down. Which ever comes first.

Luann

No comments: